Monday, December 13, 2010

Two Highly Anticipated Weekend Gatherings...

Cherry Mauricio, Joyce Pellas and Rocel Robles with me!
This is an exciting week for me. I'll be attending 2 gatherings this coming weekend. One is with my old boss and mentor Glenn Marcelo, with Renz Tuzon, and another one from my old students in UE SLS.

It's been quite some time since I last saw the people I'm eager to see again. Glenn and Renz together with me worked in a magazine and Glenn taught me all the tricks to be rude in a fashinable way. Renz was good enough to pick up the style as well. We worked on some independent projects as well during the "racket" years and this time, we'll just meet to have a bottle of beer. That's something that I am looking forward to do, sit down with the old guys and have a bottle of beer. The venue is just near our place so I'm sure I'll be able to make it. It's in Bistro 70s along Anonas  St. in Quezon City.

The seconed gathering is with my former students in UE high school SLS. That will be batch 89. This was the last batch of students that I handled before I decided to change careers. It's nice to see them grow and become what they've

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog