Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Nice Way To Earn $500!

Well, here is something interesting that I'd like to share to everyone. Right now, I'm working as a writer and one of my assignments is to look for stories related to gold. The fun part is that the only gold I know about are the ones we see in Ongpin. So what I did, I made some surfing along the web and guess what I found? Here it is. A set of antique golden false teeth that's in a fine estate liquidation site.
The fun part is this. The people who have them don't even know the story behind this false teeth. Probably the last one who turn it over never noted down the story behind it. As a result, they held a contest for anyone who will give to them an idea regarding who owns this teeth. If you can present proof and accurate details about it, then you win $500! It's that simple. They're pretty sure that someone will have a story to tell about the.
Well the site also anticipated some funny stories that will come their way. As a result, they held another contest. You can go for the consolation prizes of $300, $200 and $100 by giving to them a funny possible story about the golden false teeth. Well, I tried to give them one, and they replied by saying that they enjoyed the Cinderella angle I gave them. He-he-he. It was really fun writing about it. If you're interested, just follow the link and do your own share. The prestige of winning is always there. At the same time, I hope they pay through PayPal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog